Jump to navigation Jump to search
Burn Up! is a 1991 OVA film by studio AIC. It is licensed by ADV Films in 1994 and it made a franchise which is about the prediction of advanced police technology and tactics in the future.
Why It Rocks
- It predicts the future of police technology becoming more advanced such as strong body armor that raises up the users strength.
- Likable and funny characters.
- Great action scenes that show how powerful police will become in the future and one day bring justice even easier than usual.
- Great Japanese acting and decent English acting.
- Mixes humor and seriousness very well.
- Very well done ending theme.
- The action scenes start at the middle-end which is pretty slow to say.