Warning: Do not steal my pages without my permission!, but you can still edit them.
George Of The Jungle
George Of The Jungle is a 1997 comedy movie based on the cartoon of the same name.
After being shot. George goes to san Francisco.
Why it Rocks
- Stays Faithful to the source material.
- Great acting especially from Brendan Fraser.
- Very funny jokes and it does nice job at referencing tarzan. (ironically this came out two year's before disney's tarzan)
- The costumes for the apes are very good.
- Great soundtrack especially the remakes of the theme song (one by Weird Al Yankovich and another by the presidents of the united states) and Dela by Johnny Clegg.
- The special effects are very nice.
- Enjoyable slapstick.
- The intro is animated and is very funny.
- The one and only scene where George crashes into a tree.
- JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA!
- Some of the jokes are weak.
- There's a inappropriate scene where George is out of the shower and he's naked in front of Ursula and her friend.
- The sequel: George Of The Jungle 2 Was awful.
Bruce Almighty: is a 2003 comedy movie starring Jim Carrey as the title character.
After being fired from his job, Bruce Nolan gets chosen by the god to replace him and also get's unnatrual powers.
Why it Rocks
- The movie is pretty-well crafted thanks to it's wacky nature and very funny jokes.
- The jokes are very funny.
- Jim Carrey and Morgan Freeman we're very good as Bruce Nolan and The God, along with Steve Carrel as Evan Baxter.
- The reference to Clint Eastwood was pretty clever.
- The way how the god interacts with bruce, is pretty amazing.
- The scene where Bruce looks at the: YA-HOO! on his computer and types very fast is very hilarious and funny. And maybe the most memorable scene in the movie.
- The idea of a news reporter who gets fired and gets chosen by the god, and giving him unnatrual powers is pretty interesting.
- Great special effects.
- It was banned in Egypt, due to the potrayal of god.
- While not bad, Evan Baxter wasn't interesting enough to get his own movie.