Just for your information, while you were certainly relaxing and/or play videogames and having fun I was always here cleaning up the wiki and still thinking about the rules (do not be mean to me if you were working or something like that, it was just a joke. Sort of).
Here's the list:
- You can create a page about a movie as long as it has an average critic rating on RottenTomatoes.com of at least 6/10. (Movies with a rating ranging from the aforementioned 6/10 to 7/10 will be categorized as "Decent Movies"). This means that you can't make a page about a movie just because you like it a lot; pages that do not have the needed requirement will be deleted.
- Be creative when writing a page. Do not copy your page from wikipedia or anywhere else unless you are inserting mere info like data about the movie's success at the box office. Any type of plagiarism will be deleted.
- Every page needs the "Why It Rocks" section in it. Use this section to explain why your movie is a great one; use valid and detailed reasons and do your best to avoid generic stuff like "good actors/animation/soundtrack/etc". You can see a tutorial about making a page here. <--- this will be the link to the tutorial.
- Do not create a page about a movie that hasn't been released yet. No exceptions.
- Do not create new categories. If you think a new category is needed ask the admins and they'll make it for you if yur suggestion proves to be useful.
- Breaking any of the aforementioned rules will result in ONE warning. If you persevere you will be blocked for a period of time. The duration of the block will depend on the gravity of your misbehaviour.
- Swearing is allowed only if it is not excessive and it is not directed towards other users. If you insult other people you will be permablocked.
- Comments will be deleted if they contain porn, nonsense, insults/harassment and malicious propaganda. This may earn you a block if you keep writing them.
- Vandalism will instantly earn you a permablock. This includes removing content from pages, inserting gibberish and ruining the page overall.
Of course I followed the Crappy Games Wikia rules a slight little bit since they are fine rules but you will surely notice that there is a lot more than that; rules written after your suggestions and based on the particular purpose of this wikia.