Teen Titans Go! To the Movies
Teen Titans Go! To the Movies is a 2018 American animated cartoon superhero comedy film based on the television series Teen Titans Go!, which is based on the DC Comics Teen Titans superhero team of the same name and produced by Warner Bros. Animation. It is written by series developers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath and directed by series producer Peter Rida Michail and Horvath. The events of the film take place during the fifth season of Teen Titans Go!.
Why It Rocks
- Uses its content from the show very well.
- Very cool and fitting plot for a show like Teen Titans Go.
- The Teen Titans from the show are a lot more likable in this movie, specially Robin as he is very sympathizing because of how he is tired being treated badly because of his role as a sidekick, and being considered a joke because of the past silly things he and the Titans have done, and he doesn't act like a mean-spirited and an unlikable tyrant towards his team. And the other Titans are likable too because of how they comfort Robin when he is feeling down from being considered not a hero by the other DC heroes.
- Slade finally appears in the series.
- Amazingly bright and colorful animation that is much better than the show's animation.
- Awesome voice acting.
- It has a good message of never giving up, and never letting yourself be put down by the bad and hurtful things that people say about you, and what really matters is what you think of yourself.
- Awesome action.
- Tons of good references, like the Green Lantern's movie being an un-talk-able subject.
- Tons of heartwarming moments, like when the other Titans tell Robin that he may not be a huge famous super hero, but he is a really good super hero to them.
- The mid-credits scene where the Teen Titans from the original series say 'they may have found a way back.'
- Overuse of butt gags, like baby Superman twerking.
- Poor potty humor, like the pooping in a prop toilet scene.