Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ronin is a 1998 American action thriller film written by John David Zeik and David Mamet and directed by John Frankenheimer and the film's title based on the Japanese word Ronin.
Why It Rocks
- The greatest car chase scene. The BMW M5 E34 vs Peugeot 406.
- Great car engine sounds.
- One of the car brands made it's appearance in the film. Such as Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Peugeot, and Porsche.
- Just like Heat (movie), the shootout scene in Nice, France after a chase is sort of good.
- Great score soundtrack. Especially in car chase scenes.
- The weapon sounds doesn't suck. Especially in the shootout scene.
- The kissing in the car scene is rather boring.
- Certain car manufacturers like Aston Martin and Maserati were absent.
- This film kinda gets rude when Robert De Niro (Sam) yells "Draw it again!" at Sean Bean (Spence).
- When the BMW M5 (E34) explodes, the explosion sound effect is absolute ear-rape which can hurt people's ears if they're using headphones.