Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rob Reiner (born March 6, 1947) is an American actor, comedian, director, and producer.
Why He and His Films Rocks
- He directed some of the great movies such as Misery (1990), The Princess Bride, A Few Good Men, This Is Spinal Tap, LBJ, and many more.
- He was an amazing actor.
- He may a great tribute to his father Carl Reiner.
- He was a supporter of LGBTQ+ rights.
- He slams at Harvey Weinstein and said he has never worked with Harvey Weinstein.
- He collaborates many celebrities with a "fan made" recreation of the 1987 film The Princess Bride during the infamous COVID-19 pandemic to help raise money for charity.
- He directed the infamous film North (1994).
- He never takes negative criticism, Good example: Rob Reiner defended the movie, claiming that he loved doing it and that some of the best jokes he ever had in a movie are from this movie and He also came up with the excuse that he just wanted to make a "little fable", which goes to show that Reiner can't take even the slightest bit of criticism.
- Sometimes, He was very preachy to politics on Social Media account like Ron Perlman, as He called Trump supporters bigoted white males that don't have college degrees