Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quentin Tarantino (born March 27, 1963) is an American filmmaker known for making violent and hilarious films. He is considered one of the most influential filmmakers of the United States.
Why He and His Films Rock
- While some of his scripts have racial slurs, Quentin is actually very friendly to people regardless of race.
- None of the movies have negative reviews, which is all films have best reviews.
- One of his best works would be Pulp Fiction.
- He is well-aware of Harvey Weinstein's troubling and sexual behavior, to the point where he cut ties with Harvey Weinstein.
- Tarantino is a big fan of films. Likes to study what themes or story works for a movie, and it really shows, as he makes some old-1960s-70s film like if the movie was released in a long period of time.
- His fictional brands such as Big Kahuna Burger and Red Apple Cigarettes are great ways to avoid product placement.
- Tarantino is great friends with Robert Rodriguez.