Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban is the 3rd movie of the fantasy series Harry Potter, it was released in 2004 and is based on the novel of the same name
A Prisoner from Azkaban called Sirius Black escapes prison, which worries Harry when he finds out he was a great servant to Lord Voldemort.
Why It Rocks
- Like the previous 2 movies, it follows the book in almost everything
- The Dementors are scary villains
- Great acting, specially by newcomers such as Gary Oldman
- Movie became darker than the last movies but also stayed lighthearted
- The plot focuses more on Harry's father during his school years
- Great Soundtrack
- One of the biggest plot twists in movies
- Professor Lupin is a great character and can be scary
- Fans of Richard Harris might be upset due to him being replaced (because of his death) with Michael Gambon, Michael is doing a very great job tho.
- This is the only movie were Lord Voldemort doesn't appear.
The movie received universal acclaim for being faithful to the novel.