Halloween H20: 20 Years Later is a 1998 American slasher film directed by Steve Miller.
20 years after a Vicious attack by Michael Myers, Laurie Strode fakes her death in order to hide from her brother but finds her working a private boarding school in California.
Why It Rocks
- Jamie Lee Curtis returns after 17 years.
- Good acting especially from Jamie lee Curtis.
- It ignores events of the films 3 through 6.
- Some scary scenes here and there.
- Attempts at humor, but not to the point where it feels forced.
- Awesome ending.
- Michael Myers mask looks weak like some of the others.
- Some of the characters can be unlikable.
- The plot is similar to the first two films.
- It overuses fake out scares several times throughout the movie to the point it becomes easily predictable of when a fake out scare starts popping up in our faces.
- Even after 20 years, Jamie says seeing Michael Myers on set still scared her.