Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters (also known as Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Movie Film for Theaters) is a 2007 American adult animated surreal black comedy film based on the Adult Swim animated series Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The film was written and directed by series creators Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis and features the voices of Dana Snyder, Carey Means, Willis, Maiellaro, Mike Schatz, Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Bruce Campbell, Neil Peart and Chris Kattan. The film was theatrically released on April 13, 2007.
Frylock (Carey Means), Master Shake (Dana Snyder) and Meatwad (Dave Willis), better-known as the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, take appropriate action when an immortal piece of exercise equipment threatens galactic peace. Peril looms ahead when the Plutonians and the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past join forces to seize control of the device.
Why It Rocks
- It is a movie based on an animated comedy series that've came out earlier that same year before The Simpsons Movie.
- Good story, the Aqua Teen built up a Exercising Machine named "Insanoflex" but suddenly they better look for the motherboard that shaped like an M. once they've found it, they might be warned because switching on the machine transformed into a giant cyclops along with Carl exercising.
- Easy clues if this is a Mystery film.
- Most outstanding jokes, such as after the CIA agents killed President Lincoln it changed the future it reversed racism were the CIA agents are now white slaves and being wiped by Colonel, the chicken on fire running around screaming, the Mooninites shoots before the Aqua Teen moves the bullet comes towards the Mooninites then they runs off and Dr Weird chained Muscled Carl by cutting him and lets him have a Lollipop if he's being good like in hairdressers and doctors check-up.
- Same animation as the show.
- It's a Groovy Time for a Movie Time and Cut You Up with a Linoleum Knife are mess-up but funny. better than Let’s All Go to the Lobby (The Simpsons Movie version). in fact It’s a Groovy Time for a Movie Time is a parody of Let’s All Go to the Lobby.
- Carl's Theme is catchy.
- Fake endings are actually better.
- In the ending, Master Shake is really over the top that he shot Meatwad. don't worry. he's not really dead, Watermelon's accomplice Neil Peart brings him back to life by rock out playing the drums, which is a bit mean-spirited.
- Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is really irritating in this movie. he chats and warns other characters things will happen in real life the whole movie. he did prove Frylock something correctly to the story.
- Some weak jokes.
- Confusing moments.
Rotten Tomatoes gave the film an approval rating of 48% based on reviews from 85 critics, with an average rating of 5.1/10. The website's consensus states: "The non sequitur humor of Aqua Teen Hunger Force will surely appeal to its built-in fanbase, but for the uninitiated, the premise wears thin". With 28 reviews compiled, Metacritic reported that Movie Film for Theaters has received an average rating of 54/100, indicating "mixed or average reviews".